Saturday, February 1, 2014

KCW: The Sally Dress

I bet you didn't expect me to be back with a new post this soon :)  Good to have the pressure of the last days of KCW.  So next on my sewing list was The Sally Dress by Very Shannon.   I love this dress!  A couple of months ago I sewed this one





I love it, but it's the wrong color according to my little miss princess so she wont wear it :(
So this time I made sure to make it in the right color, pink obviously!











As you can see she is very happy with her pink Sally Dress! :)

The skirt part of both the blue and the pink dress is some really soft corduroy I bought at my local low price fabric store, the blue chevron is Montreux by Lori Mason for RJR Fabrics bought at fabric.com and the pink triangles is from Panduro Design.

Until next time!

Love 
Dagbjört.






No comments:

Post a Comment