Monday, March 17, 2014

My Knight in Blue Armor

A few weeks ago I became a Pattern Member of the Sewing Rabbit.  You get 3 patterns each month and it's a great community to get to know other people with sewing addiction and share your projects. This first month we got the cool Knight Hoodie, the practical Toiletry Travel Bag and the sweet Madeline Dress.

So far I have sewn up a hoodie for my littlest man, let me tell you he LOVES it!  And now my little lady wants one as well and I just can't say no when they want me to sew them something so I bought some more fleece to make her one too, and its already washed just needs to dry before I can start on a pink knight hoodie.

For Viktors hoodie I used a light blue and navy double sided fleece.  I omitted the face armor since he doesn't like zippers in his face, otherwise I followed the pattern.  I did a size 5 even though size 4 would probably have been spot on but I wanted it to be more of a jacket then a sweater, and a little room to grow in doesn't hurt either. 


















































































Are we done already...?



Now he has a nice and warm fleece hoodie for early spring, and its big enough that he will still be able to wear it in the fall.

I better start tracing a size 3 for the lady of the house, I'll post that one as soon as it's ready!


Love 
Dagbjört.



No comments:

Post a Comment