Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Fawn Lily.

I have one projected from last summer that I haven't blog about yet, and that is because the photos I took aren't that good.  Even though Anita has worn the dress a lot I haven't gotten around to take new photos so I'm just going to go ahead and post the ones I have.

The dress is The Fawn Lily a pattern by Rock the Stitch for Willow & Co







I promise the seam there on the back yoke doesn't pucker it's just bad ironing 
and I didn't notice it until I was looking at the pictures.  Total bummer!!





I love this dress - the curved yoke, the pleats on the skirt!  
I even made two of these exactly alike, one for Anita and one for Ava our awesome niece.




The fabric is called daydream by Kate Spain for Moda bought at my local fabric store, Kreaktiv.






I long for summer again already!  
Although I can't really complain since we are having an amazing fall.






This is a challenging pattern but the instructions are great and the final outcome is just fabulous.




Love
Dagbjört.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment