Sunday, November 23, 2014

No pink stuff today!

I don't sew pink dresses all the time! It's about time I show off my little boy again.
I have made him quite a few raglan sweaters and he loves them.  I blogged about one here and two here and now I'm going to show you two more!








His pants are the Kudzo Cargos blogged about here.




I love the Recess Raglan pattern by See Kate Sew. It sews up so nice and fast and the possibilities to make it your own are endless!  It is so much fun to come up with new ways to cut it up for colorblocking, like I've done with these two.


 


He too knows how to put up a show like his sister!






I made one more last week, with a different colorblock.  I'll have to try to get photos of that one soon.   I will for sure be making many more of these!



OK, that's enough mom!!




Love 
Dagbjört



No comments:

Post a Comment