Monday, November 9, 2015

Christmas dress - for me!

A few weeks ago Christina of Wardrobe By Me asked a few of her previous
testers to sew one of her dress patterns in a holiday theme.
I had just bought her Mirri pattern and was planning a dress for me anyway so
of course I was in.  Otherwise I might have procrastinated and not made the
dress until after Christmas.

But now I have my dress ready even in time for
my work Christmas Party next Saturday


This was a surprisingly easy pattern!
It probably would have taken me ten times longer to go shopping for a new dress.


The instructions are very clear and concise.
The pattern comes with 3 length options: Blouse, knee, mid calf and maxi.
I'm thinking a mid calf length would be great for a summer dress.


The fabric is from Stoff og Stil, I think it is this one.


Christina is for sure becoming one of my favorite pattern designer.
Her patterns are easy to follow and you end up with a great fitting and stylish garment,
not to mention a huge boost in your confidence that you made it yourself.


Now hop on over to her store and get your pattern and start on your holiday dress.
Even better use code selfishsewing and get 20% off until tomorrow November 10th.



Love
Dagbjört











No comments:

Post a Comment