Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wardrobe builder

Are you looking for a t-shirt pattern but can't quite decide on the style you want?
A v-neck, crew neck scoop neck, sleeve length and so on.

Don't worry in this blog post I'll solve that problem for you!

I was so lucky to be one of the testers for Wardrobe by me new pattern,



Believe me - you NEED this pattern!!

It includes 5 necklines: Crew, scoop, deep scoop, v-neck and boat neckline
5 sleeve lengths: Long, 3/4, elbow, short, cap and sleeveless.
3 body lengths: Hip, hip + 5" and curved hem.
Optional ruching at the side seam.

With all these options you can make over 100 different t-shirts from just the one pattern!
In my book that is one heck of a deal!


In the testing process I made three versions.  I started with a short sleeve v-neck
and the hip + 5" body length.  In the final pattern the v is a bit deeper than in this one.
I made size 4 graded to a 8 at the hips.


For this one I used Art Gallery fabric bought from Imagine Gnats.


The second one I made is the scooped neck with 3/4 sleeves and the same length.
I love that length cause it goes with both jeans and leggings.


For this one I made size 4 and just graded to 6.  This fabric I bought from Girl Charlee, I think
it was in the August Knit Fix pack.  It is much thinner than the Art Gallery fabric.
The sleeves are a bit more fitted in the final pattern.


For the final one during testing I made the boat neck with the side seam rushing,
the same sleeve length and body length as the previous one.


I love this one!
The fabric is hit parade from Andover Fabrics bought from Imagine Gnats again.
The size is 4 gradet to a 6.


Here in black&white you see the rushing a little bit better.

The pattern and instructions are great.  It has layered options so you can print only
the size you want, that really helps with all the different neckline options in this pattern.
The pattern also has no trim pages.  I'm not a big fan of that though because I like to fold my
printed pattern and store in a plastic folder and you can't really do that when the pages overlap.

I have one more good news for you guys!
The Wardrobe Builder pattern is on SALE for only $ 7.00  until this Friday!!












No comments:

Post a Comment